ii40_Connect collects data directly from the machine (from the PLC itself) or from additional sensors, and it is processed in the cloud, transforming the data into valuable information, building a Digital Twin of the System and applying specific algorithms based on Artificial Intelligence. This information is presented to the user on any fixed (PC) or mobile device (smartphone, tablet), thus providing real-time information on the state of the machine and any possible anomalies that may arise.
The gateway is a commercial hardware device that collects data, preprocess and sent it to the server.
- Internet connection: customer network or own network (4G and LTE-M)
- Cybersecurity agent and integrated cryptography to transmit data safely
- Compatibility with a large number of communication protocols both standard (OPC-UA, RS-232) and specific (S7, Fins)
- Local monitoring agent (Edge Twin): data pre-processing for quick response to an incident.
The servers in the cloud process the data received, build a Digital Twin in real time and analyze the data to extract useful information in order to help decision-making.
- Services in the cloud.
- Reliability, diagnosis and prognosis engines.
- Production and maintenance support algorithms (CBM, PM).
- Life cycle simulation.
- Automatic statistics of the machine variables are calculated on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Possibility of storing data on an on-premise server.
The ServiceApp is a multiplatform application to access all useful and relevant information graphically at any time and from anywhere. The application consists of a dashboard which is customized to each machine according to needs.
- Data visualization.
- Configurable Supervision Panel.
- Customizable reports.
- Alerts and notifications.
- Incident manager (Heldesk).
- Repository with technical documentation.