What does ii40_Connect contribute?
With the implementation of ii40_Connect, it is possible to expand the range of services available and meet customer needs throughout the entire life cycle of the installed machine.
Our solution oriented to this servitization model also allows to monitor OEE, machine utilization and downtime in real time to obtain the maximum efficiency of the production process. With our remote monitoring system, which provides greater and better knowledge of the machine and process, it is possible to access information in real time and react in time to possible problems, breakdowns and unexpected stops.
Our engineers with extensive experience in the industrial sector, listen and understand the needs of the client, adapting and customizing the solution, transforming the plant data into valuable information accessible at any time and anywhere from the customized application based on the needs of the client.
How does ii40_Connect work?
What elements make up the ii40_Connect architecture?
Benefit for your company
Advantages for equipment manufactures
- Monitoring of machines’ fleet
- Servitization: after-sale revenue
- New business models (pay per use)
- Reduction of Technical Assistance Service costs
- Support to customer final’s predictive maintenance
- Differentiation and better customer relationship
- Knowledge of mode of use and machine FMEA failure
Advantages for equipment users
- Process and operation data visualization (current and historical
- Continuous machine operation and production monitoring
- Better knowledge and process control
- Maintenance and service cost reduction
- Configurable reports and prograammable notifications
- Remote assistance access for quick diagnosis
- Applies to existing machines
Reduced response time to an incident
Help in decision-making
Remote supervisory of machines’ fleet
Access to technical documentation