How does ii40_Connect work?
Aftersale Services & Asistance
Maintenance Contracts & Guarantee extension
Performance based contracts
What elements make up ii40_Connect architecture?
It connects to the machine using industrial communication protocols and collects process data directly from the PLC. These data are analyzed following our own models and algorithms. Finally the machine data is transferred to the servers in an encrypted way using a dedicated internet connection.
The servers receive the data from the Gateway for storage and analysis. Based on all these data, a Digital Twin model is built as a virtual instantaneous representation of the physical equipment. In the cloud, data is transformed into information and knowledge in order to help decision-making.
The user interface allows access to information related to your monitored equipment. Through an intuitive and configurable multi-channel application (web, mobile device), it allows access to a variety of services such as visualization, diagnosis, remote assistance or technical and operational recommendations.
Benefit for your company
Advantages for equipment manufacturers
- Supervision of the fleet of machines.
- Infrastructure and tools for servitization.
- Operation & Maintenance Support.
- Reduction of technical assistance costs.
- Tracking modes of use and failure (FMEA).
- Support maintenance strategies.
- Differentiation and better customer service.
Advantages for equipment end users
- Continuous supervision of machine and production operation.
- Greater knowledge, optimization and control of processes.
- Increase availability, productivity and quality.
- Greater reliability and service life.
- Applicable to existing machines.
- Remote diagnosis and assistance.
- Maintenance costs reduction throughout the equipment life cycle
What does ii40_Connect contribute?
The industry is experiencing an evolution in its business model: from the sale of products to the sale of services,
Customers demand a complete service offering and companies pursue a servitization model to retain their customers and earn additional income.
With the implementation of ii40_Connect, it is possible to expand the range of services available and meet customer needs throughout the entire life cycle of the installed machine.
Our solution oriented to this servitization model also allows to monitor OEE, machine utilization and downtime in real time to obtain the maximum efficiency of the production process.
With our remote monitoring system, which provides greater and better knowledge of the machine and process, it is possible to access information in real time and react in time to possible problems, breakdowns and unexpected stops.
Our engineers with extensive experience in the industrial sector, listen and understand the needs of the client, adapting and customizing the solution, transforming the plant data into valuable information accessible at any time and anywhere from the customized application based on the needs of the client.
“The relevant information,
at the right time,
to the right person“