ii40_Connect recoge los datos directamente del sistema de automatización y de sensores del equipo, y los transmite de manera segura a los servidores en la nube. Es en la nube donde se construye una representación digital (Digital Twin) del Sistema combinando modelos físicos y datos en tiempo real, para elaborar automáticamente la información útil de cara a la toma de decisiones de Operación & Mantenimiento y la prestación de servicios postventa
The gateway is a commercial hardware device. Normally, it is fixed inside the electrical cabinet of the machine on a DIN rail, but our engineers are in charge of finding the best alternative in each case.
- Internet connection: customer network or own network (4G and LTE-M)
- Cybersecurity agent and integrated cryptography to transmit data safely
- Compatibility with a large number of communication protocols both standard and specific
- Local monitoring agent (Edge Twin): data pre-processing for quick response to an incident, as well as reducing bandwidth consumption in the subsequent shipment
The servers in the cloud process the data received, build a Digital Twin in real time and analyze the data to extract useful information in order to help decision-making.
- The ecosystem of one of the three main cloud service providers is used, although it is compatible with other databases
- Reliability, diagnosis and prognosis engines
- Production and maintenance support algorithms (CBM, PM)
- Life cycle simulation
- Possibility of storing data on an on-premise server
- Automatic statistics of the machine variables are calculated on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis
The ServiceApp is a multiplatform application to access all useful and relevant information graphically at any time and from anywhere. The application consists of a dashboard which is customized to each machine according to needs.
- Data visualization: status of the components in the machine, such as temperature, pressure, geolocation, etc.
- Configurable Supervision Panel
- Customizable reports
- Alerts and notifications
- Incident manager (Helpdesk)
- Repository with technical documentation for both the machine and ii40Services